Frequently Asked Questions
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments on this site. For other payment methods, please visit the showroom or contact us via the enquiry form.
Once you complete the order on our website, you should receive an order confirmation email.
For NuPrime products:
We will contact you on the delivery schedule within 3 business days of the order confirmation.
Typical delivery schedule will be around 1 week of the order confirmation.
For Divine Acoustics products:
As each speaker is hand-built in Poland based on the selected finishes, we can only provide an estimated schedule within 4-5 business days of the order confirmation.
Typical delivery schedule will be around 4 to 5 weeks of the order confirmation.
We only deliver within Singapore and at no charge. Courier service to Malaysia can be arranged at extra charge, payable by the buyer separately.
The Warranty period of the products commences when you receive the product (as dated on the invoice).
Warranty period for the products are as follows:
5 Years Limited Warranty (against Manufacturer defects):
- Divine Acoustics Alya Speakers
- Divine Acoustics Electra Speakers
2 Years Warranty:
- NuPrime IDA-16
- NuPrime DAC-10
- NuPrime DAC-10H
- NuPrime ST-10
- NuPrime ST-10M
- NuPrime MCH-K38
- NuPrime Evolution DAC
- NuPrime Evolution One
1 Year Warranty:
- NuPrime HPA-9
- NuPrime IDA-8
- NuPrime DAC-9
- NuPrime STA-9
- NuPrime STA-6
- NuPrime IDA-6
- NuPrime uDSD
- NuPrime CDT-8 Pro
- NuPrime CDP-9
For warranty claims, please provide a proof of purchase document (can be an electronic copy) together with the faulty unit to our office location.
If you wish to send in your unit for service or repair after the warranty period, just bring down the unit to our office location and we will contact you with the quote in a couple of days.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The term ‘Edgefi’ or ‘edge-fi’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website and whose registered office is at (GRANDLINK SQUARE) 511 GUILLEMARD ROAD #03-01, SINGAPORE 399849.
The term ‘you’ or your’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
– Content available on this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change any information without prior notice.
– This website contains properties that are either licensed to us or owned by us. Properties include, website design, appearance, graphic, company logo, and other properties within the premise of this website. Reproducing the contents on this website without consent is prohibited, and may violate copyrights.Unauthorised use of this website’s contents may result in a criminal offense.
– There is no guarantee on the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information or properties available on this website from us or any third parties no matter the purpose. You understand and accept that the information found on this website may be inaccurate or contain errors. We will not be liable for any of such inaccurate information or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law of Singapore.
– You are solely responsible if you decide to use any information from this website. We shall not be liable misunderstanding or mistakes caused by the use of information provided by this website.
– This website may sometimes contain external links to additional information for your reference. This does not mean that we endorse the linked websites. Therefore, we are not responsible for any contents provided by those websites
– The use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.