NuPrime Pure AC4
Superior design than all other power conditioners in its class
The Pure AC-4 is a high-end AC Power Conditioner that lowers the AC noise by more than 20dB. It comes with Furutech FPX gold plated AC sockets, has a trigger input and output, and a circuit breaker for surge protection. Specifically targeting the range of applications, 2 outlets are catered for small-signal sensitive devices and another 2 outlets for high power equipment.
Most of our audio devices share the home AC line with other electrical appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines. These home appliances emit electrical noise through the AC line, which can be detrimental to sensitive equipment like audio devices. Thus, having proper AC line noise filtering can lift the audio and visual performance of your AV system. The Pure AC-4 improves your audio system sound stage and resolution. You can hear more details and harmonics in your music.
High-End Implementation Above Other Similar Devices
Most of the entry level power conditioner devices don’t do a good job of isolating the noise. They can also compress the energy provided by the AC power supply. This is due to the physical characteristics of simple filter design hence results in the loss of bass isolation and dynamics. High-end devices with a sophisticated design that can achieve excellent noise filtering without the side effects cost much more than the Pure AC-4. Furthermore, high power amplifiers and small signal devices require very different AC filter designs.
There are two sets of filters inside the Pure AC-4 that cater to the range of target applications:
1) Small-signal sensitive devices such as the preamp, DAC, and players utilizing the two output sockets, each with a current range of 3A to 8A. Featuring an extremely effective 7th-order LC filter circuit (using 7 high-power inductors, capacitors) with maximum 1000 times isolation performance, the filtering targets small signal devices that are very susceptible to noise interference.
2) High power amplifiers using two output sockets, each with a current range of 10A to 15A. A 5th-order LC filter with 10 to 50 times isolation is designed to supply a maximum current of 27A. Using a inductor wounded with 1.6mm thick copper wire allows for the high current flow.
- FURUTECH FPX high-grade electroplated 24k gold AC sockets. The FPX series has a pin insert construction that ensures increased contact areas and stable transmission.
- AC monitoring that displays voltage, current, and power simultaneously. The display can be turned off.
- A trigger input that allows the Pure AC-4 to power on from a trigger signal.
- A trigger output to supply a trigger signal to other devices.